Our highly successful 11+ course is designed to prepare students for all aspects of GL Assessment and CEM exams. Specialising in 11+ preparation for all grammar and independent school admissions, we ensure that every child understands, masters and perfects the techniques needed to tackle the exam. Teaching in small groups of (four students maximum) allows for individual attention and provides children with the best chance of success. In addition to covering the entire 11+ syllabus which includes verbal and non-verbal reasoning, maths and problem solving, we focus on building vocabulary and developing comprehension skills. Emphasis is placed on mastering and perfecting the techniques needed to tackle the broad range of challenging questions. Students are taught methods to answer questions quickly and they are shown techniques to help solve reasoning problems. We know each child has different needs and in a small group environment we are able to tailor our sessions to help them achieve their true potential.
Why enrol your child on a 11+ Tops course?
- Our unique approach to 11+ preparation will give your child the best
possible chance of success.
- Small class sizes with a maximum of FOUR students in each session ensures
- Thorough and effective preparation for the exam.
- Extensive knowledge and vast experience from years of tutoring the 11+.
- Highly qualified primary school teachers (DBS approved) who give students
lots of encouragement and support.
- Confidence building approach to tuition.
- Special techniques and strategies taught to fully prepare students.
- Unique 11+ resources written in-house.
- Exclusive course material created for students.
- Vocabulary and comprehension books provided as part of the course.
- Comprehensive assessments with detailed feedback –
Initial Assessment October 2018, Winter Assessment January 2019 and
Spring Assessment April 2019.
- Homework marked in-house.
- Regular parent feedback.
- Four professionally run mock exams are set in the lead up to the exam –
- Summer review course – 27-29 August 10.30am-12.30pm.
- Online summer course to keep the children ticking over during the long
- Course director available to discuss your child’s progress during office hours.
- Parent’s meeting April 2019 to discuss individual progress.
- Close contact with parents ensures children get all the help they need.